Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Things First

I've got to get some weight off. I can't believe that I've gotten so big. When I look in the mirror I'm disgusted. I think how much I've changed from when I was younger, blonder, thinner, perkier...now I'm a fat, old, grumpy woman with gray hair. Plus, what kind of example am I setting for my girls? Working from home has definite drawbacks. I have TOTALLY let myself go. Since I've moved though I have lost about 20lbs and am making some changes, a little at a time. I'm trying to eat at least one fruit and one vegetable at every meal. Just doing that has helped me drop some weight and feel much better. Being consistent with this is where I have problems, I can do it for a week or two, but I need to make the changes for the long run. That's my downfall. Right now the Easter candy is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers